Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



5/23/14

TONIGHT--Ronny Tibbs & the 305's, LE VOYAGE, and TART



New Way Bar
23130 Woodward Avenue, Ferndale, Michigan 48220

Tonight is certainly one show I'm looking forward to. Le Voyage is a band I've seen a few times and believe to be one of the very best 'must see' bands from Detroit- like an early 2000's Radiohead with more of a Phoenix vibe in the hip shaking. Also, TART- I caught a set at The Loving Touch and New Way Bar and heard amazing things with delay pedal guitar work and very cool art-punk female vocals.
Ronny Tibbs and the 305's- who I assume are closing the night- are another band I'm genuinely excited to see. With a nod to the greats of yesteryear, they take traditional tonal influence and rhythms  and rock it from a matured indie-rock mindset. Their drummer is a nice guy too.